You are invited to join our group of like-minded women as we study the word of God.
“Heaven and earth will pass away, but God’s word will not pass away.” Mark 13:31 “When you know the truth, the truth will set you free.” John 8:32
How It Works
Beginning in the month of January 2024, our study will be about “How to discover your true calling.”
Be sure to download the resources that will come with our current study.
Then come join our free and private Growing In Joy – Women’s Bible Study Group on Facebook and participate in the weekly discussion questions.
Resources For Our Current Study
“How To Discover Your True Calling” is a very helpful study with the following learning objectives:
- Learn how to successfully identify God’s Will for your life, seeking what HE longs to provide for you over the world’s expectations through the story of Joseph.
- Discover the benefits of choosing HIS Will over your own – gaining peace and finding assurance that your purpose is part of His plan. Naomi and Ruth are enlightening here!
- Understand the beautiful benefits of waiting on God to reveal your calling – learning to focus and being patient, as Noah did when he was waiting on the flood.
- Unearth new ways to trust God and His plan for your life by studying Rahab, a woman who once lived a shameful life but is now a part of Jesus’ family line!
- Know how to discern God’s Will for your life through prayer, Bible study, the Holy Spirit, and more through a brief study of 1 Samuel.
- Return to God’s Will or begin anew as you find excitement, hope, and joy in your calling! The story of David will warm your heart and strengthen your resolve on this journey!
Choose from two different study guide options.
Option One – online and free
While working through this topical Bible study on how to find your spiritual calling, there are some key tools you should know about and use.
- Your Bible
- A Notebook, Pad of Paper, or a Journal
- Colored Pens, Pencils, or Highlighters (optional)
Option Two – An interactive journal
Many interactive resources are available in the FULL Discover Your Calling Bible Study. Aim to do as many of the elements as you can. This will ensure success!!
- Full Weekly Devotional Content
- Full Daily Devotional Content
- Daily Bible Reading Verses
- Additional Verses to Learn More on the Daily Topic
- MORE Daily Bible Study Questions to Cement Your Knowledge
- Scriptures to Dig Deeper in the Word
- How to Find Your Calling Printable Worksheet and Instructions
- Teaching Copy (Completed as an Example for Leaders)
- Full Leader’s Guide – Complete with Weekly Questions and Tips
- A Spiritual Evaluation of Your Time with God
- Insights in How to Do a Word Study, Topical Study, and Character Study
- Character Studies to Deepen Your Understanding
- Practical Advice on How to Discover Your Calling
- A Complete Bible Study on How to Determine God’s Will for Your Life
Schedule For The Current Study
- Week 1 – Days 1 – 5 – Week of January 14th
- Week 2 – Days 6-10 – Week of January 21st
- Week 3 – Days 11-15 – Week of January 28th
- Week 4 – Days 16-20 – Week of February 4th
- Week 5 – Days 21-25 – Week of February 11th
- Week 6 – Days 26-30 – Week of February 18th
If you have suggestions for studies you would like to do, please mention them in the comments.
In case you missed a past study, you can still have access to the resources and view the corresponding videos. All will remain available here on the website and on YouTube.
This is an important study because the world is ever-changing. We could lose everything at any given moment. Nothing is guaranteed. The Scriptures that we will be studying are a lifeline when life is hard.
2.“Biblical Affirmations – Telling Yourself The Truth”
This is an important study because we all tend to believe lies about ourselves, others, or our circumstances. Learn the truth that will set you free.
3. “Praying Scripture Bible Study”
Praying Scripture is an important study because:
- You are using God’s own language.
- You are more likely to pray according to God’s will.
- It will revolutionize your prayer time.
4. “Learning To Trust God Bible Study“
This is an important study because trust and faithfulness go hand in hand. Being the recipient of unfaithfulness will cause most people to distrust others, sometimes even God.
So if you are one who has experienced heartbreak from a spouse, parent, or friend, how do you learn to trust God completely? That is what this Bible Study is about.
5. “Uncovering Your Idols And How To Put God First“
This is an important study because idols will come between us and God. Just about anything can become an idol so come along and learn what your idols are and learn to put God first in your life.
Option One – Free
There is no need to download or print anything. Go to the free online study questions. Have your Bible and a notebook ready and follow along right here on the website.
Option Two – Free
This is a 20-page PDF that you can download for free with all the Scriptures and application questions. You will need your Bible and a notebook. You can download the PDF here.