Older women. Younger women. Women of all ages and maturity will have times of doubt.
This is when we need to arm ourselves with Bible verses and inspirational Christian quotes for women. Words of encouragement go a long way in strengthening our Christian faith.
So woman of God, grab something to drink and enjoy these Godly quotes.
Inspirational Bible Verses To Encourage The Christian Woman
The very best motivational quotes come straight from the Bible. They address the small things as well as the great things in life.
The Bible is the basis for all powerful quotes from Christian men and Christian women.
When you only have a little time to read the Bible you can at least think about one of the Inspirational Christian quotes for women as you are headed out the door to your daily responsibilities.
Since we are created in the image of God, beautiful things happen to our relationship with Him the more we focus on Him and His words.
- “When we can’t put our prayer into words, God hears our hearts.” Romans 8:26 (personal paraphrase)
2. “You are not invisible to God.” From Psalm 139
3. “Grass and flowers wither and die, but God’s word stands forever!” Isaiah 40:8 (personal paraphrase)
4. “She will have perfect peace when she keeps her mind on you, Lord.” Isaiah 26:3 (personal paraphrase).
5. “Happy is the woman who trusts in the Lord.” Proverbs 16:20 (personal paraphrase)
6. “You are His masterpiece.” Ephesians 2:10 (personal paraphrase)
7. “Just because you feel alone does not mean you are alone. ‘God will never leave you.’ ” Deuteronomy 31:6 (personal paraphrase)
8. “The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble, and He knows the woman who takes refuge in Him.” Nahum 1:7 (personal paraphrase)
Inspirational Christian Quotes From Godly Women
Here are the uplifting words of others, Godly women just like you who have known times of joy as well as times of doubt.
They have been effective role models because of the grace of God in their times of need. Some of their spiritual quotes have been around for years due to their enduring truths for everyday life.
Inspirational Christian quotes for women from Elisabeth Elliot
Elisabeth Elliot was no stranger to tragedy. Her first husband was murdered, and her second husband died of cancer. Much to her surprise, God brought her a third husband which she never expected. Through it all, God’s love and God’s grace was evident.
9. “God never denies us our heart’s desire except to give us something better.”
10. “Fear arises when we imagine that everything depends on us.”
11. “Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them.”
12. “The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances.”
Inspirational Christian quotes for women from Lysa Terkeurst
When Lysa Terkeurst tells her story it includes marital heartbreak and the struggles in healing. It also includes a diagnosis of cancer.
Lysa has shed many tears at night when she was alone with her thoughts. But in one dark place after another, she found the Christian life was the right path to be on. She found her strength in the Word of God.
13. “Having faith doesn’t mean I have all the answers. It means trusting God, especially in the midst of uncertainty.”
14. “Don’t think you’re not doing what God called you to do just because things don’t seem as glamorous as you thought they would be. If you are a woman who honors God right where you are, you are in ministry.”
15. “This morning, you have a choice. You can lay in the dark replaying the awful events of the week, or you can turn the light on and read God’s Word.”
Inspirational Christian quotes for women from Corrie Ten Boom
Imagine watching your family members die from disease or abuse in a prison camp that you did not deserve to be in.
“Corrie and her family were arrested for their part in saving Jewish lives in World War II. Most were released, but four members of the family died as a result of their imprisonment.” (1)
Corrie learned a lot about trusting God as a result of the awful circumstances she lived through. Her most famous book is The Hiding Place, which was also made into a movie.
16. “Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?” Corrie Ten Boom
17. “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.” Corrie Ten Boom
18. “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” Corrie Ten Boom
19. “Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden.” Corrie Ten Boom
Inspirational Christian quotes for women from Joni Eareckson Tada
Imagine being a teenager with your whole life ahead of you, only to have all your hopes and dreams shattered in a split second.
Joni Eareckson Tada was only 17 years old when a swimming party ended in her becoming a quadriplegic. She struggled with anger, depression, and a host of other feelings as she gradually learned that God’s power is not always demonstrated in healing us, but in loving us through our grief.
Be encouraged as you read some of what she learned.
20. “Faith isn’t the ability to believe long and far into the misty future. It’s simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step.”
21. “The Psalms wrap nouns and verbs around our pain better than any other book.”
22. “AS a matter of fact, God isn’t asking you to be thankful. He’s asking you to give thanks. There’s a big difference. One response involves emotions, the other your choices, your decisions about a situation, your intent, your step of faith.”
23. “The weaker we feel, the harder we lean on God. And the harder we lean the stronger we grow.”
Inspirational Christian Quotes From Godly Men
24. “It does not matter how big your faith is but where your faith is” Billy Graham, from his book, Alone With The Savior.
25. “Life is just a classroom with a glorious opportunity to prepare us for eternity.” Billy Graham, from his book, Hope For The Troubled Mind
26. “I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God’s hands, that I still possess.” Martin Luther
27. “Focus on giants, you stumble. Focus on God, your giants tumble.” Max Lucado
28. “Faith is not believing God will do what we want. Faith is believing God will do what is right.” Max Lucado
29. “Romans 8:28 is all-inclusive, all-powerful, and always available … it can touch any hurt and redeem any problem.” Robert Morgan
30. “Problems can last a long time, but they can’t last forever. Promises can, and God’s promises do.” Robert Morgan
31. “One of the great enemies of hope is forgetting God’s promises.” John Piper
32. “God is always doing 10,000 things in your life, and you may be aware of three of them.” John Piper
Images of Inspirational Christian quotes for women
As a gift from the Creator’s Classroom, the images used as Christian quotes for women can be downloaded for use in personal social media. Simply hover over the ones you like to download them for free.
Other ways that they can be used to encourage yourself is to
- Place them on your computer screen
- Print them and place them on your bathroom mirror
- Add them to a custom coffee mug
- Use them as a bookmark in your Bible
These images are for personal use only and not for commercial purposes.
You might also like to read:
- Her secret? Pray about everything
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made
- Feeling on edge about current events? How to cope
- Celebrate the good things in life
- Dallas Baptist University
- Images were created with a subscription to Canva.