Whether you call it “Autumn” or “Fall”, now is when everything begins to change. Pool noodles and float mats are stored away until next summer. Football games are in order. The leaves are changing, and so is the weather. It is the perfect time for fall gift ideas that say, “I enjoy being your friend or family member”
Gift-giving does not require a special day or celebration. It can simply be to let someone know you are thinking about them.
So here are 16 simple fall gift ideas for those “just because” moments.
Tasty fall gifts ideas
Great fall flavors include apples, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice. They often bring back pleasant memories from the past.
(1) Cinnamon Spice is a popular flavored tea worldwide.
Hot Cinnamon Spice is a blend of black teas, three types of cinnamon, orange peel, and sweet cloves. No sugar is added.
Your “tea-loving” friends should enjoy this simple gift.
(2) Who doesn’t love smores made over a campfire? But sometimes a campfire is impractical or illegal. So here is a complete fire-free experience. It comes with 2 stainless steel roasting forks.
Don’t forget to pick up crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows to finish this gift off.
(3) For those who prefer coffee over tea, this fall variety pack should bring a smile.
It Includes 24 K-cups each of Apple Crumb Donut, Pecan Pie, Cinnamon Bun, and the all-time favorite, Pumpkin Spice.
(4) HOMEMADE PUMPKIN BREAD: Packed with flavor and spices, this bread mix is perfect to serve alongside coffee or tea. It can also be used for muffins or mini muffins!
Give this mix as a “bake-it-yourself” package, since the fragrance of fresh-baked bread is a nice touch to any home. Or, bake it ahead of time and give it ready to eat.
(5) Apple cider has long been a North American favorite. It is usually made right after apple harvest in the fall. Martinelli’s makes some of the best non-alcoholic sparkling cider.
It contains no water, concentrates, sweeteners, preservatives, or sugar. Just pure apple cider from 100% U.S.-grown fresh apples. (Kosher)
Soothing fall gift ideas
Autumn is a time when soothing fall gift ideas are appreciated. The change in weather often creates dry skin. Raking leaves often creates sore muscles. And chilly evenings are expected.
(6) Goat Milk Soap Bars with Oatmeal & Raw Organic Honey
Oatmeal and honey is naturally anti-inflammatory, anti-itch, antiseptic, and antioxidant – perfect for eczema, psoriasis, and all sensitive skin.
(7) Nothing says “fall” like something plaid. This blanket throw is ever so soothing when the house is chilly, or at those outdoor sporting events. It is crafted with yarn-dyed cotton flannel; Reverses to a popcorn fleece.
(8) As the weather turns cooler, exposed skin becomes drier. Burt’s Bees is super soothing.
Pamper someone you love with this giftable hand spa kit including almond milk hand cream, Shea butter hand repair cream, and lemon butter cuticle cream, plus 1 pair of cotton gloves.,
(9) After raking leaves or other yard work this Comfytemp weighted heating pad is very soothing. The heating range extends from the neck and shoulders to the entire back. The neck heating portion has a snap so it stays in place for hands-free convenience. There is also an adjustable waist strap for up to 53-inch waist sizes.
Useful fall gift ideas
These fall gift ideas can be given altogether in a basket, or individually.
(10) This fall apron has pockets perfect for storing spoons, spatulas, herbs, spices, towels, recipes, or any other accessory you need close at hand while baking or cooking
(11) Fall basics printed dishtowel set. The quotes on them read:
- Thankful, grateful, blessed
- Give thanks with a grateful heart
(12) These silicone oven mitts are heat resistant and non-slip. They are perfect for any time of the year, but the rust color makes them great as a fall gift idea. The package is a set of two.
Fun Fall gift ideas
(13) This beautiful autumn wreath is for the front door and consists of realistic chrysanthemums, pumpkins, maple leaves, and hydrangea, all on a rattan hoop.
(14) A 24-inch tall lighted maple tree with adjustable branches is a unique fall gift idea. The twinkle lights give it a sense of magic in the evenings. The lights are powered by batteries.
(15) Here is a realistic-looking fall leaf garland. It is perfect for decorating a tabletop, mantel, fireplace, farmhouse, doorframe, or stair banister.
The garland bends and adjusts to any shape that you like.
(16) Your friends or family will love these flickering motion wick candles.
With the remote, you can control the flameless pillar candles from a distance, and you can set different brightness levels. They come with a timer and automatic shut-off.
Some of these fall gift ideas have been given to me so I know personally how special they were to receive.
In return, you should receive a smile, especially if you add a homemade card that says “I was thinking of you because . . .”
You might also like to read